- Must have a business experience
- Must possess a total net worth of at least C$16,00,000 e
- Invest C$800,000 of this amount with the Canadian Receiver General for 5 years as promissory bond
- Must possess a total net worth of at least C$16,00,000
- Invest C$800,000 of this amount with the Canadian Receiver General for 5 years as promissory bond.
Applicants must prove that the funds have been generated through their own business initiative and that they have previously managed either 5 full-time staff for at least 2 years OR owned a share in the business they have managed for at least two years in the five years prior to applying.
Your dependants are also eligible to accompany you as immigrants under this category.
One Major advantages of the Investor class is that the applicant and dependents gets Permanent Residency status immediately on approval. Also he does not need to actively own and operate a business.
Currently this category has been put under Quota system and limited number of applicant’s are allowed to file their applications.
Note: We can arrange funds needs to be invested thru Canadian Financial institutions in case the Applicant does not want to invest C$800,000 on his own.
Under the Canada-Quebec Accord, the province of Quebec operates its own immigrant Investor program.
How we can help:
We can assess your eligibility according to the Canadian immigration rules and can help you file application as your authorized legal representative.
For free assessment fill up the assessment form