STUDY IN CANADA
WHY STUDY IN CANADA
A quality of life ranked among the highest in the world
According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest qualities of life. This is one Country which provides its people a public health system, public transport and first-rate education. The Education in Canada is one of the best in the world and one can experience multicultural environment.
The people of Canada are very warm and welcoming by nature and are also open to other cultures. There are people from all over the world in Canada and this diversity is celebrated in daily life with many cultural activities to do and restaurants that serve international cuisine.
Canada is ranked within the first in the G-7 countries in terms of education. Diplomas and Degrees obtained in Canada are internationally recognized just as those obtained in the United States of America or the rest of the Commonwealth countries.
Many universities in Canada are ranked among the top 100 in the world and always remain in that category year after year.With quality and more affordable tuition, safe cities, employment options (both during and after the study period), and as a pathway to Canadian permanent residence, the decision to study in Canada can be one of the most important, and best, decisions made by young people from around the world.
Moreover, an increasing number of Canadian education institutions are quickly gaining global renown for the breadth of research and learning opportunities on offer.
To learn more about specific advantages that studying in Canada can offer, compared with competitor countries, consider the following:
- Canada is a vast, diverse nation with different living and learning environments. One can choose any province for higher studies.
- Transfer programs allow international students in Canada to begin studying at a college, but later transfer to a university.
- Foreign spouses or common-law partners of international students can also come to Canada with an open work permit.
- International students in Canada can work off-campus while studying, allowing them to gain an income, build up valuable Canadian work experience, and make professional connections that can help kick-start their career.
- Upon graduation, international students in Canada may obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permitfor up to three years. This open work permit allows graduates to work for any employer in Canada.
- Canada wants its cohort of international students to build their careers in Canada. Therefore, there are many ways for students to obtain Canadian permanent resident status after completing studies in Canada