U.S.A. INVESTOR VISA
For foreign investors seeking the freedom and flexibility to live and work in the United States, the EB-5 Visa Program provides an excellent opportunity to obtain Green Cards.
A Green Card provides Permanent Residency for the applicant, his or her spouse and any offspring under the age of 21. The EB5 investment visa route to a green card avoids the usual requirement of having family connections, securing a job or running an actively traded business – making it a viable route to retirement.
This Immigrant Investor Pilot Program was created by Section 610 of Public Law 102-395 on October 6, 1992. This was in accordance to a Congressional mandate aimed at stimulating economic activity and job growth, while allowing eligible aliens the opportunity to become lawful permanent residents.
This “Pilot Program” required only $500,000 of investment in exchange for permanent resident status.
- A direct route to a Green Card
- No day-to-day business management
- Permanent residency in the United States for you, your partner and any children under 21
- Live, work and retire anywhere in the United States
- Become a U.S Citizen after 5 years of being a green card holder
- No Quota Backlogs – There are many delays and backlogs for employment and family based green card categories but there is no backlog for the EB-5 Visa Investor category.
- We assess your eligibility for free
- We help our clients through entire application process
NOTE:We deal with various other immigration