Enter your keyword


Why Choose an ICCRC Member:
If you are planning to Study, Immigrate or Visit Canada make sure you hire an authorised immigration consultant who is professional and highly trained for this task.

ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) is the National Regulatory Body authorised by the Government of Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) to safeguard consumers. IRPA requires anyone providing immigration advise or Representation for a fee or other consideration to be a member in good standing of ICCRC
ICCRC is the national regulatory body authorized by the government of Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) to safeguard consumers. IRPA requires anyone providing IC
ICCRC members are known as RCIC’s (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants).
They are professionals in this field who are Canadian immigration Law qualified and are continuously trained and tested by ICCRC.
AmCan’s Sr. Director Mr. Prithipal Singh Gill is member in good standing with ICCRC. His Name can be found among members in good standing on ICCRC website.


ICCRC maintains a registry of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs) to identify the professionals it regulates and to disclose their fitness to practice.

Name Status Address Consultant Identification
Gill, Prithipal Singh Active Map R422735
Beware of immigration fraud and scams

You may have seen advertisements that promise work permits and guarantee high-paying jobs in Canada. Some offer scholarships to study at Canadian universities or colleges. Potential newcomers to Canada should be aware that many offers like these are fraudulent. In fact, using the services of people who make such promises may result in your application to Canada being rejected.
Canada’s immigration system is based on fairness. Every application receives equal consideration. No one has special connections, and no one can promise your application will be given special treatment or guarantee that it will be approved.

Choosing a representative, a consultant or a lawyer

The only people authorized by the Government of Canada to charge a fee to represent or advise you on immigration, refugee and citizenship matters are:
• lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society;
• notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec; and
• citizenship or immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
The Government of Canada will not deal with unauthorized representatives who charge a fee for their services.
To find out whether the person you are thinking of hiring to represent you is authorized by the Government of Canada, ask if they are members of one of the organizations listed above. You can then check with the organization to make sure the person is a member in good standing. Contact information for all of these organizations can be found on the CIC website at immigration.gc.ca/antifraud.
Once you have chosen a representative, make sure the representative updates you on your application on a regular basis. Remember—you must accept responsibility for all the information in your application whether you complete it or it is completed by your representative. It is against the law to give false or misleading information to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.